|Size (L x W x H)||9 cm x 9 cm x 14 cm|
- 100% Original
- Feel the natural relief and keep smilling : Every woman goes through PMS symptoms such as bloating, sugar cravings and mood swings. These uncontrolled symptoms such as bloating, sugar cravings and mood swings. These uncontrolled symptoms affect you and people around you. That's why Blackmores Evening Primrose is made from quality primrose oil to help relieve the symptoms naturally, bringing the smile back on your face, every day.
- A rich, natural source of gamma-linolenic acid (GLA) and linoleic acid (LA).
- The supplement is beneficial for the health and wellbeing of women.
- DOSAGE Adults – Take 1 to 3 capsules a day with meals, or to consult Farmasi C S
- Evening primrose oil (EPO) 1000 mg - Gamma-linolenic acid (GLA) 100 mg, Linoleic acid (LA) 650 mg
- No added yeast, gluten, wheat, milk derivatives, preservatives, artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners.
Evening primrose oil (EPO) is a source of the omega-6 fatty acids gamma-linolenic acid (GLA) and linoleic acid (LA). Omega-6 fatty acids and substances made from them, are components of nerve cells, all cell membranes and hormone-like substances known as prostaglandins. Prostaglandins have multiple local hormone-like actions, which include regulation of tissue inflammation. Conditions that involve inflammation, such as eczema, may benefit from supplementation with omega-6 fatty acids.
Low levels of GLA have been found in women with premenstrual syndrome (PMS). Essential fatty acid deficiency can lead to an excess of the female hormone prolactin which is responsible for many of the symptoms of PMS. Supplementing with EPO increases a prostaglandin known as PGE1, which may help in women's health and well being.
BLACKMORES Evening Primrose Oil EPO 1000mg 100s