- TFF U-99 is a special nutritional food that was designed to meet the nutrient needs of people on dialysis.
- High calories and high quality protein
- Low in Potassium, Phosphorus and Sodium
- Provide dietary finer
- L-Carnitine, L-Arginine and Lactoferrin were added
- Appropriate amount of vitamins and minerals to meet the nutrients need of dialysis patients
- One sachet (25g) provides 200kCal,
- 17.1% protein, 47.2% fat and 35.7% carbohydrate.
- TFF U-99 provides 2kCal/ml
- 560 mOsm/kg H2O
- Nutritional formula with low phosphorous, potassium, sodium and high quality protein
- Provide appropriate dietary finer (4%) which promote intestinal motility to make the stool softer and easy to defecate.
- Nutrients are added - Lactoferrin, L-Arginine, and L-Carnitine.
- Rich in monounsaturated fatty acids
- Trans fatty acid free
- Individual that undergoing hemodialysis
- Individual that undergoing peritoneal dialysis
- In need of water of water-controlled, and electrolyte unbalanced
- Suitable for children above 3 years old
Recommended Daily Intake:
Can drink up to 4 sachets a day depeding on patient's fluid and protein requeirement / restriction, or as recommended by healthcare professional
Pour 45ml of warm water with one sachet (25g), and stir evenly before serving.
The mixture can be refrigerated and served as cold drinks, too.
Finish it within 2 hours
Please store in cool, dry place and away from sunlight
- To regulate protein intake especially Stage 1 to Stage 4 pre-dialysis patients
- For tube or oral feeding
- For supplement or sole-source nutrition